3 Month Starter Programme
Basic Alexander and Voice Course: 3 Month Module
The Basic 3 month once a week course is a Part 1 certification programme.
- Are you interested in getting results and getting better?
- Gaining a greater perspective and practice of living easy – pain free?
- This regular weekly programme is designed to give you the best grounding for yourself.
- You can now take control instead of the normal passive results that happen.
- It will transform your thinking and understanding of your challenges: postural, vocal or pain.
This is for anyone from singers, singing or other teachers, computer workers, home business people, people in the fitness and/or medical industries and many more.
You will discover new depths in your –
Practical Anatomical movements
Freedom of Habitual practices
Inner Functional Co-ordination.
You will explore all facets of …..
- Increased release from stress, tension, painfulness.
- Pinpoint your most efficient body design elements and poise
Your Work Life
- Learn how to reset your natural poise for more energy
- Connect with how to effectively cope with the pressures of work
Your Leisure Life
- Refine your ability activate maximum rest whether day or night time
Your Well-Being and Fitness
- Discover how best to apply your fitness regime for greatest effect
- Learn how to employ pain relief the natural way with less medication
- Discover how natural remedial breathing impacts all your activities
- Learn calm and peace of mind indirectly from accurate inspiration
- Learn the intricate mechanisms you never knew about for better performance
- Learn easy solutions to overcome fear and anxiety that hampers your sound quality
How the 3 Month Programme Works
The programme consists of:
Month 1: How/why your Body works, Mind to Muscle Power.
Month 2: All your Movements and Sensory activities explored.
Month 3: Integrated Wholeness, Bringing it all Together.
Timing: A regular morning 2½ (consecutive) hours per week.
Mondays – 9.30am to Midday.
Venue: Royal Oak, Auckland.
Each week you will focus on another aspect building on previous weeks learning.
Each lesson is part lecture, experiential, questions and group interaction. You will bring your unique interests, learn from other people’s exploring; and others can observe. Everyone learns from each other.
Homework: You will have no formal homework, however online videos, papers, and remote learning will be offered to further your understanding.
Learning: You will learn through participation in all aspects of it including reading and after class internal practice. Each class day you will have opportunity to volunteer an activity/topic you wish to explore. You will work/explore with me while the class observe.
Class numbers: Because the numbers will be no more than 6 you will have ample opportunity to participate and have direct teacher feedback. This will equip you to have a more detailed outlook and practice for yourself and for helping others.
Outside education: Occasional teachers /disciplines will be invited – Alexander teachers, overseas visitors, visitors who can enhance your knowledge.
Certification: Once you have attended the 30 hours and a private consultation with me, you will be presented with a certificate of achievement. Should you consider training further, this credit will be valid.
Cost: There is a one off cost of $975 payable prior to the start date. Cost normally $2925 in total.
Guarantee – Offers a solid full refund if you are not 100% happy with your learning. This applies to full attendance and participation throughout the programme.
What to do: for Basic Alexander and Voice Programme?
- Submit a fully refundable $50 application fee here
- Book an interview with Jann
Please Note –
This programme is the stepping stone, giving you the solid foundation for your improvement.
It does not qualify you as an Alexander Technique teacher.
However it does give you the option to continue with further later study to attain qualification.