Singer’s Master Class short signup form
Master Class in Voice and Posture
Take singing and movement to a new place of ease.
This is a small class for singers to explore freeing your sound and connecting better to your voice and body. As the singer becomes freer in their body the whole sound just comes easier.
You will learn how to apply the ground-breaking discoveries of Alexander Technique into singing to release unwanted tension in your body and voice. By exploring a practical body/poise/voice base, you will have a deep embodied understanding of how you are designed and how to use it naturally to get the utmost efficiency.
This is what we work with in class.
- Find out what you want in singing and why.
- Coordinating mind, body poise and voice to foster powerful output.
- Understand the voice so you can use it best.
- Practice approaches.
- Presentation skills in performance.
- Hands on help in class.
- Gain singing confidence to a new place of ease!
- 1½ hours talk, try, work. Then have half an hour (optional)open time to experiment, to ask questions and talk.
Wednesday 6 week programme (dates TBA). 7 – 8.30pm
Class for 1½ hours and (30 mins optional) open time to experiment and question.
Location: Royal Oak. Auckland.
Class size will be very small! Limited to max 8 people for lots of individual attention.
Register for 6 classes = $340.
Early Bird: Sign up 2 weeks before and pay only $270.
Are there any bonuses?
Each participant gets the bonus BREATHING MADE EASY online course.
You will get an email prior to the course to let you know all about it. And instant email access to answers you need.